Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    7/22/2006
    Re-caps
    Well start with the personal first. I was able to talk to Alex last night and explain why I wasn't happy and falling all over myself rushing to get married. We are going to do the rush job JOP (I still don't plan on doing much of anything for it) but we will plan a real wedding later. (maybe not next spring but the one after (gotta give a girl time to plan and make stuff as well as save money and lose weight) and spring assumes we don't change it). Sorry for the dramatics. I really need to think a bit harder before posting for the world to see. I've got a bit of stress and then having to deal with the girly stuff at the same time I don't think I'm in any shape right now.

    But moving on

    I LOVED Clerks II!! Very very funny!! I don't want to say much since it just opened yesterday and I don't want to be blamed for ruining anything but it's a very good movie!! Lame previews before it but what ever.
    Manda and I also went to Jo-Ann's last night and did you know time seems to stop in the store and speed up outside? No? Me either. But I know have a 24x24 pillow and fabric to cover it. I just need to get thread (in all my excitement I failed to get matching thread) If Manda comes over today I'll ask her to bring her camera so I can take pics of the fabric and show you.


    I think that’s about it. Have a wonderful weekend!!
    posted by Tc @ 10:22 AM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives