Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    11/14/2006
    The Dina has landed
    That is a direct quote from Manda this weekend.

    And like the person she is she

    She Came
    She Saw
    She Partied
    She Left Us Wanting More
    *sigh*

    This last weekend was great.

    Most of us got together for lunch at Denny's on Friday to welcome her back.

    Saturday I got up before the sun to set up our garage sale. We read and waited for people. Sold some stuff. Then the fun! We went to Katy's party! Yes the kids played and had a blast. Keep in mind our group is mostly right around 25. We are some wild and crazy swingers we are. And in public too!!
    The DinaApril and MandaJohn
    hmmm.... I thought there was one of Stacy and I as well.... Anyways thanks! the photo's were jacked from Manda and Dina!!

    Then we disbanded until about 7. When our numbers grew even greater and we had Dinner at Cheddar's. And don't go listening to those gossips. There is no way I was gone after just two drinks. Nope, that wasn't me. Must have been some one else. Then we went to a bar and continued to play the night away! (yes I am a weak ass and bailed early but I have a good reason)

    Sunday get up dog ass early again for another day at the garage sale! And try very very hard not to think about the fact that Dina is flying out.

    And last night. I honestly became ashamed. What is wrong with people? For all we know our children or our children's children will be reading in their history books how America's second civil war was in/directly linked to Farmers Branch Texas.

    Even if my family wasn't personally knee deep in this type of controversy, my view point would be the same.

    Labels: , ,

    posted by Tc @ 3:19 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At 11/14/06, 6:38 PM, Blogger Dina said…

      OMG that is the funniest thing ever! I am adopting it as my catch phrase:

      She Came
      She Saw
      She Partied
      She Left Us Wanting More
      *sigh*

      I decided while sitting on the plane and trying not to cry at the thought of leaving you all behind that no matter what Manda decides, I am going to hop in for a weekend in April. I know I can't wait until June to see you all so April it is. But, ummm, next time can you wait until we get to the bar to get drunk? I wasn't intoxicated yet at dinner and it is always more fun to watch you when you are drunk when I am drunk =D

      LOVE YOU!!!!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives