Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    11/30/2006
    Winter Wonderland!
    Hey it's kinda snowing!

    In Texas.

    And in honor of that I bring you a very springy type thing

    I am a
    Hydrangea

    What Flower
    Are You?

    (and this flower is the only kind I'm not missing from back home)
    Gabby's Gift just got here!! I'm going to have to lock it in my cabinet at work so I don't give it to her now.
    I'm not very good at surprises.
    I think that's about it.
    Oh.
    I know I never introduced you to Monroe. And I'm going to hold off even longer. Seems she is pregnant. (yay puppies) And since that is the case she will have to go back to her last owner/breeder, until she has the puppies and is able to leave them. I'm not 100% sure if I'll get her back or not but we'll see. If I do then I will post many a picture of the beauty that she is and brag on her to my hearts content like I want to now.
    Wish me luck finding Gabby a great Christmas Dress!!

    Labels: , , , ,

    posted by Tc @ 11:52 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives