Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    12/01/2006
    Since it's that time I'm doing this again!
    BookSwap 1 Questionnaire
    1. What is your favorite book of all time and why?
    I think this has to be a huge tie between Anne of Green Gables (OK really all 8 of Anne's books) by Lucy M. Montgomery and The Talisman by Stephen King. Now the hard part dissecting why I love these books. I think with Anne it's pretty easy. Fiction or Real she is one of the best friends a girl can have. She's so sweet and lively and innocent and I think it's easy to see bits of our selves or what we would like to see, in her. Why do I like the Talisman so much? I don't know. The thought of being able to flip back and forth between "worlds", but no that's not really it. I'm not sure. But hands down this is one of a very short list of his books that I will re-read.

    2. What type of book do you most enjoy reading?
    Fiction is the short answer. I like Stephen King, Janet Evanovich, Jonathan Safran Foer (Put Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close on your short list of must reads), Anne Rice, Laurell K. Hamilton, I tend to like books that come in series, I'm one of those that if it's good I never want it to end. Maybe that's why I keep putting the last book in King's Gunslinger series off.

    3. What fictional character do you most resemble?
    LOL! I don't think I do, or if so I haven't met her yet. What do you guys think to this one, do I remind you of a book character?

    4. What is your favorite type of sweet or chocolate?
    Mint M&M's or Carmello's!! YUM!!

    5. What are your hobbies? Other than reading?
    I kinda knit and I like to sew, cross stitch and if I could guarantee my daughter and dog wouldn't lose/eat the pieces I love to put puzzles together.

    6. Do you collect anything?
    Gosh when it comes to this I'm such a kid. I love Barbie. So I collect her and I'm starting to collect Marilyn Monroe things as well.

    7. What is your favorite color?
    Not yellow or baby poop brown? I like most all colors, buy my favorite seems to keep changing, I guess I just can't pick one.

    8. What is your favorite movie and why?
    Gosh. Can I go with TV show instead? I can't pick a
    movie. My top 4 TV shows (in order) are Lost, Boston Legal, Grays Anatomy and Heroes

    9. When is your birthday?
    April 18 1981

    10. What is your favorite scent?
    Rose and Lilac

    11. Do you have any allergies?
    Not unless you plan on sending medicinal mold :)

    12. Do you have wishlist on Amazon or another site?
    Sadly yes they are off to the left

    13. What kind of music do you like? Are you MP3 compatible?
    Mostly I listen to Country but I have a softness for Queen, Arrowsmith, Rob Thomas, Matchbox 20 and Edgewater (and if we are to be honest, most alternative and some hard rock)
    And no I'm a bit archaic, no mp3's for me sorry.

    Labels:

    posted by Tc @ 10:38 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives