Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    8/28/2007
    Here are just a few pictures from
    Last Saturday at Stacy's Freedom Party '07.

    There are a huge amount of pictures to be viewed but you will have to ask Stacy about them. I don't want to post any pictures of people who may not want to be posted.

    The exception being Stacy (sorry about that but most of my pics have you in them and well there you go)

    Stacy and I
    Before the drinking really started.

    kissy face
    I think it's pretty apparent I have had a few by this point.

    wasted
    Now it's hard to say when this was. I know it was pretty late since Stacy has a Hurricane, I'd put this around my 3rd one of those blue drinks.

    Needless to say there was much fun had. And you know I was gone since I was seriously thinking about getting up to sing karaoke. And I'm glad I didn't!
    Stacy and her sisters looked fabulous but I don't think they can look any other way!
    posted by Tc @ 3:57 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives