Darlings!
  • Amalah

  • April

  • Celebrity Smack

  • Dad Gone Mad

  • Decor8

  • Dina

  • Dress a Day

  • Etsy

  • HELLOmynameisHeather

  • Hollow Legs Designs

  • Jenny

  • Little Birds

  • Mamarazzi

  • Manda

  • My Sewing Blog

  • Perez Hilton

  • Pink is the new Blog

  • Random Muse

  • RockStar Mommy

  • Rude Cactus

  • Sleeping Mommy

  • So the Fish Said

  • Stacy

  • Threadbared

  • Underpaid Kept Woman

  • Warcrygirl

  • Zoot
  • Shopping List
  • Harmonie Interieure

  • Le Souk

  • Serendipity

  • Trashties

  • Marilyn Wines

  • Sephora (makeup, people, makeup!)

  • Etsy

  • Buttons
  • Sell Out
    Disclosure!
  • All Mine!
    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.


  • DISCLOSURE NOTICE
  • Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    8/14/2007
    OMG Dina you should be happy
    I have a phone interview with a company in Denver. I told you I was looking there too Dina. I'm not crazy about the job but what the hey why not!

    Oh and you, yes you, you know who you are. I'm trying to also set up an interview with a company here in Plano.

    I'm not just looking out of state.

    In all honesty I really want the job from yesterday. Want it bad. If it comes down to two offers I most likely will take it. This is assuming they like me enough to hire.


    *update* I have an interview tomorrow at 3pm with the company in Plano.
    posted by Tc @ 4:23 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At 8/16/07, 11:28 AM, Blogger Dina said…

      I don't know if you are interested in switching jobs but mom wanted me to pass along the info that Sprint is hiring up here for just about everything from retail to the call center. Great pay with quarterly bonuses (even at the retail level), none of it is commission based and of course, excellent health insurance. Just as a consideration. You can go to Sprint.com and click the jobs tab to see what is available. Love you!!!

       
    • At 8/16/07, 2:44 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

      How did your interview go?

       
    • At 8/20/07, 12:22 AM, Blogger Jennifer said…

      Teresa I am so sorry I havent commented up until now. I just wanted to say that I wish you all the luck in the world. If you have to move we will all be sad but we know that your happiness is more important. Good luck with it all and you know if u need me Im here for ya

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: Tc
    Home: DFW, Texas, United States
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    !
  • Flickr
      www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ♥One Perfect Something♥. Make your own badge here.
    Home Video
    I Spy
    Locations of visitors to this page

    Add to Technorati Favorites View blog authority
    Previous Post
    Archives